Quantify up to 96 samples in about 5 minutes. Stop wasting time with repetitive cleaning or mixing steps. Just load any sample on the DropPlate, insert and quantify.
Quantification requires only 2μl of undiluted sample, leaving more sample for downstream assays.
Next to classic A260 and A280 absorbance, the DropSense96 identifies influencing contaminants to reveal the true DNA, RNA or protein concentration.
Built-in features such as integrated calibration, minimal labor and sample evaporation protection make the DropSense96 the most reliable plate reader for any life science application.
- Droplet samples: 2 µl
- Instant full UV/VIS spectral analysis (230-750nm)
- Specific quantification of biomolecules in the presence of contaminants using cDrop™
- Fast measurements: < 5 minutes to read a full 96well DropPlate
- Flexible use: manual or integrated into a liquid handling robot
- Wide dynamic range: no extra dilution steps (from 1.5 to 10.000 ng/ul dsDNA, no dilution required)
- Easy sample data import and results export (LIMS compatible)