DropSense™ 16 powered by cDrop is formerly known as Xpose
The DropSense™ 16 'Touch & Go' reader is the next generation micro-volume spectrometer improving both accuracy of DNA/RNA and protein quantification and ease of use.
What does DropSense 16 offer that’s so good?
- Shows contaminants and buffer components in your sample undetected by other readers
- Accurately quantify DNA even in the presence of other interfering constituents like RNA (or vice versa for RNA samples)
- Show traditional results like A260, 260/280 ratio etc
- Analyzes 1 to 16 samples simultaneous in only 2 minutes
- Requires only 2µl of undiluted sample
- No evaporation or cross contamination using the dedicated DropSense16 slides
- No cleaning, diluting or other manual steps. Just drop, insert & quantify
- Integrated calibration, no need for external service interventions.
Flavour your needs
The DropSense16 OS contains a large amount of application ready upon installation.
The list of app notes can be found on here.
Results are easily exported to a USB key, network or smartphone, or print it directly.